This is super moisturizing nourishment for so many skin conditions and types that we've stopped counting!
Super dry, irritated, sun burned, skin recovering from laser resurfacing or as therapeutic treatment of eczema, rosacea, dermatitis or burns. This healing blend of shea butter combined with a generous amount of willowherb extract is ideal for post laser treatments and other irritated skin conditions. It maintains moisture and protection. It can be used as an under eye and lip treatment too!
Cherry Blossom Healing Creme is formulated especially to create a soothing and protective barrier on the skin after laser or other resurfacing procedures. It protects the skin from burning sensations, like an ointment would. But its not greasy or comedogenic like some ointments. It contains a substantial amount of Willowherb Extract, which tests have shown decreases redness and inflammation better than 1% Hydrocortisone.
Many doctors use petrolatum after laser surgery. Why? We ask the same question. -- Because Shea Butter is demonstratively better in combating inflammation, while going even a step further by actually promoting tissue respiration and repair.
Here's why it is so effective:
- Willowherb Extract excellent natural alternative to hydrocortisone, naturally soothing, anti inflammatory botanical
- Shea Butter moisturizing, protective and emollient; helps soothe and heal
- Centella Asiatica Extract Soothes skin, anti-itching, healing, and good for couperose conditions, promotes collagen growth, and helps sunburn
- Horse Chestnut Extract Promotes circulation; ability to help reduce the permeability of capillaries. Anti-inflammatory, toning, astringent, strengthens capillaries
- L-mandelic Acid Humectant, skin conditioner, anti-oxidant. Suppresses pigmentation, increases cell turnover; anti-bacterial
- D-boldine Extract Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, protects cells and prevents peroxidation, is calming, inhibits intra-cellular oxidants
- Butcherbroom Extract Strengthens capillary walls, vasoconstrictor, increases circulation, anti-inflammatory, helps tone and relieves puffiness
Please note: Shea butter is the base of this product. Depending on season and temperature shea butter can become grainy. When the butter melts and then cools, crystals can form during the cooling process. The grainy texture is not an indication of poor quality. Like most things pure and natural, they react to their environment. The only way to control this change is to introduce some kind of chemical additive, which Lotus Moon will not do.